Despre Mine - Vorbeste altor persoane despre tine, despre viata ta personala si profesionala

About myself

Dialog Audio
”Hi. My name is Larisa Dima and I'm 25 years old. I live by myself in a small apartment in Bucharest. I'm from Bacău. Well, my parents live there. I moved out a few years ago when I came to college.
I studied Economics here, in Bucharest, and when I finished I found a job. I'm very proud of my career evolution until now. It's not that I can speak about a career in the real sense of the word, like professionals do, but I think I still have plenty of time for that. I'm young and right now I earn enough to live decently.
My boyfriend's name is Dan. He finished the first in his class in Computer Engineering. We were born the same year and that makes him a little immature in my eyes but we have lots of fun together and we love spending time in each other's company.
We like going out with all our friends. We laugh a lot and talk about stuff we can't talk with anybody else. We tell stories from work or from college, we remeber the times back home, or we talk about the news we hear online or on TV.
It's very comforting to know people that actually love you and care about you. I couldn't live without being sorrounded by all of them.”
Tags

Trimiteți un comentariu

0 Comentarii
Participați la conversație

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(220)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !

Contact form